Exerens srl, as Data Controller, wishes to provide the following specific information relating to the management methods of the sites (www.exerens.com and other sites connected to it) with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult them. It is also a disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” (hereinafter the “Privacy Law”) in consideration of Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Exerens srl is the Data Controller of the data connected to the use of the site, with headquarters in Florence, Via Vittorio Alfieri 11; 50121 – Florence, Italy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Processor is Dr. Roberto Pino, by virtue of his appointment.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The types of data and information collected and processed by Exerens are:
• navigation data (collected automatically);
• data provided by the user voluntarily;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Internet site, and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the period strictly necessary for the statistical analysis.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
Exerens srl collects personal data provided voluntarily by users through the sites www.exerens.com and other sites connected to it, in the following cases:
- sending, by users, to the address, fax number, e-mail address indicated on the “Contacts” page of messages requesting information;
- spontaneous sending, by users, of their personal data, by filling in the appropriate form in order to access the registration to training events;
- spontaneous sending, by users, of their personal data, in order to receive information on Exerens srl products;
- spontaneous sending of information, by filling in the appropriate form by users, in order to proceed with the purchase of Exerens srl products, for the sole purpose of order management, delivery of the goods to the address indicated, keeping the accounts ;
- spontaneous sending of information, by users, by filling in the appropriate form, in order to receive newsletters;
- spontaneous release, by users, of their data, by filling in the appropriate form, for registration in the area reserved for doctors;
- sending promotional communications aimed at dividing members into homogeneous groups (“target”) based on personal characteristics,
- spontaneous sending, by users, of their personal data, by filling in the appropriate form to participate in online tests;
- for marketing purposes and for carrying out market research, the data will be collected in aggregate form;
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- purpose of allowing navigation and consultation within the site and to fulfill legal obligations;
- purposes related to the provision of the requested services (e.g. answers to questions, also, about products; registration to training events; possible subscription to informative newsletters; online sale of supplements as well as order management and delivery of goods; use of web services online; participation in tests) as well as to fulfill any legal and tax obligations connected to them;
- defensive purposes in case of abuse in the use of the site or fraud attempts;
- purposes of statistical and market research with anonymous data,
- direct marketing purposes.
With regard to the aforementioned purposes, it is specified that promotional communications may be sent, also with automated systems (email), relating to our products similar to those subject to any online sale, with the possibility of opposing, at any time, to data processing (so-called “opt out”). In this case, the contact data will in any case be deleted immediately in case of opposition from the user.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE
Without prejudice to what is indicated in relation to navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide them may make it impossible for Exerens srl to receive requests for information that can be sent by users via the Contact page or to fulfill the requested services (e.g. participation in training events, sending information on products, purchasing of products, participation in the test, sending newsletters).
Users are free to provide information and to give their consent for the sending of promotional communications. Failure to provide consent will not allow Exerens srl to transmit its promotional offers.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools and in paper form, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. In particular, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, including the secure https protocol for some reserved parts of the site and applications and the protections against unauthorized access to the servers and in other computers in use.
SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR THE PROCESSING
Your data have been acquired through your insertion on the websites www.exerens.com and other sites connected to it and may be communicated by Exerens srl to persons specifically appointed as Data Processors for the purposes indicated in point 1: between these subjects, we understand ………… who manages the site and the e-commerce services of the Exerens srl site. The data will be processed by the Data Controller by means of its representatives. A list of the persons appointed as Data Processors is present at the headquarters of Exerens srl.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The user has the right to exercise the rights referred to in articles 12 et seq. At any time. of EU Regulation 2016/679, namely:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to withdraw consent;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
To exercise the aforementioned rights, make a report or receive information on the methods of processing personal data, requests can be made by writing to the Data Controller through the “contact” section of this Site or by writing to the Data Controller at the address indicated therein. .